Re: [DML] (Birth Certificates) Frame Numbers and DPC (was: 2 Questions)

Re: [DML] (Birth Certificates) Frame Numbers and DPC (was: 2 Questions)

Okay another question concerning these warentee cards
then. This actuall intrigues me as this was something
I was thinking about in the back of my mind. If
someone was to send there frame and Vin number to the
office would it be possible to get a copy of the
original warentee card if avaliable? Or is that
information confidentual due to the fact it contains
the original owners names and adresses? Maybe Im in
the minority here but I think it would be cool, if
possible of course, to be able to have something like
that. Just sort of a "birth certificate" if you would.
It's probally not possible, and someone will probally
begin to shout from the roof tops "CONFIDENTIAL" and
"TOP SECRET" but I personally think it would be cool.
I just pride myself in the fact that I want to know
every little detail about my car. I'm very passionet
about this dream, I would even donate time to
researching vins and origins if I knew where to begin.
I just believe that the dream should not end with
owning a DMC-12 but knowing where it came from if
possible. If we know where were coming from then we
can see where were all going.

Todd
Vin5386

=====