looking for Mr. Rodriguez

(I hope the moderators will allow this post - I don't know how else to get this information)

Recently a Mr. Rodriguez from Mexico City looking for parts left a message on my voice mail. It was an e-mail address, but I couldn't make it all out, and he didn't leave a phone number. Mr. Rodriguez, if you are monitoring this list please send me an e-mail so I can help you.

Note to other customers - unfortunately with my schedule these days I can be hard to reach. All voice mails and e-mails will be returned. If you don't hear back from me please try again as there might be some reason like the above case where I can't respond. Thanks for your patience.

Darryl Tinnerstet darryl@xxxx
Specialty Automotive
McCleary, WA
www.delorean-parts.com