Re: [DML] Radio install question

No, but if you have a short in the wiring, you'll be a lot happier if
the short is AFTER the fuse. If you have a short in an unprotected
hunk of wire, you'll reinvent the toaster, and probably set your car
on fire (or at least get a lot of smoke).

A fuse in the wiring is not to protect the radio, it is to protect
the wiring.

Dave