Adapter to connect 1/4" vacuum line to R134 charging hose

Adapter to connect 1/4" vacuum line to R134 charging hose

While at Autozone tonight I looked up parts I used to make an adapter
to connect 1/4" vacuum line to a R134 charging hose (to vacuum my A/C
systems):

#323080 male M12 to female 1/4 NPT
#323317 male 1/4 NPT to 1/4 hose barb

Assuming you live near an Autozone...

Re: low pressure cutoff switch thread -- of course it is located on
low side of orifice tube (passenger side of car).

To everyone who eMailed me Re: A/C -- remember to jump the compressor
when flushing and charging. The low pressure cutoff switch won't
engage the clutch otherwise. Don't jump it when vacuuming.

If anyone's interested, my D is no longer constipated. Replaced
EVERYTHING from the fuel filter forward tonight. And I now have a
proper Bosch fuel pump w/ check valve (no more hot start issues!).

Bill Robertson