From: Hank Eskin [mailto:henry@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 6:01 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Radio install question

Hello All,

I just got my Alpine CDA-7894 head unit to install, and due to the
"V-drive" internal amp, it requires a direct connection to the battery, or
some suitable high-current draw positive power source. Besides connecting
directly to the battery, can anyone suggest an equivalent connection point
in the electrical panel/fuse area? And don't worry, the lead already has an
in-line 20A fuse.

Also, do I need to remove the binnacle to get to/replace the front/left
speaker?

Thanks,

-Hank Eskin #1619