Re: [DML] B-post door trim

I recently replaced my black "back post" and bought it from PJ Grady...Are
you talking about the piece that runs up the right side of the drivers door
and is about 16 inches long? Mine needed to be replaced becasue it rubbed at
the top every time you open/closed the door. I was told this is very common
as it was a tight fit there.

When I got mine I peeled back some of the vinyl, cut away some of the plastic
to make it 1/4 inch tighter so it no clears the inside top of the car when
you close the door.

It took 5 minutes and you cant even tell....try calling Rob Grady, I think I
paid about $30-35.

Mike C
2109