5386 Restoration site is now up!

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that my restoration site dedicated to Vin 5386
is now up and active. The site is dedicated to the restoration of my
DeLorean Vin5386. I am doing a complete restoration and this site will
document the entire process with pics and dialoge. Right now the site
contains only basic information and a handfull of pics but as things
progress I will eventually add a "Parts for sale" and "Parts Needed"
Pages. also a "Link page" is up and coming as well as a possible "Q&A
Page". A "Video" page will also be in the works when things get to
that stage.

Please check my page out for up to the minute pics of this restoration
as they happen.

When I was looking to purchase my D these type of pages were a great
help to me in actually "seeing" what I was about to get into. Hope I
can give back to the DML News group now.

Please let me know what you think. This is my labour of love.

www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations

Thanks again Rich, Fred and Eric for all your wisdom and help over the
past year.

Todd
Vin5386