Re: [DML] Led Update

If you are looking for the absolute most bang for the LED buck, check out the
Japanese Nichia 5mm LEDs. They are incredibly bright and there are Chinese
knock-offs that are very close but much more cost effective. Our factory uses
about 80 million Led's a year and have found the 11 Candella high bright
Chinese knock-offs to be pretty good. You can power them to about 60ma
without frying them. The Nichia's are about 80 Cents and the Knock-off's are
anout 20 cents in white.

Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
15779 & 3356