Re: [DML] Re: CUSTOM RIMS

It is interesting to note that one of the largest and
most respected aftermarket rim manufacturers (Enkei)
says if you need "spacers/adapters" for a particular
wheel to fit your car, don't buy that wheel, even if
it is theirs!

I realize that part of the reason for such a
disclaimer is to cover their a-- in the event of a
failure and subsequent lawsuit, but I also believe
that it is a word of advice that one should consider
seriously before going the aftermarket rim route.

Just my 2¢.

Dick Ryan