Re: [DML] Re: CUSTOM RIMS

> A seen a number of Delorean's with those wheels on them. I've
> never actually asked the owenrs there impressions but the fact
> that they still have them on the car much imply they are at least
> somewhat happpy otherwise they would switched back.
Having 15/16's is a WORLD of difference over the stock 14/15's. Lower
profile, wider tires makes the car feel and handle like it should.

> I beleive one of the Deloreans for sale on ebay or one that
> maybe just closed was selling with these wheels as well as the
> OEM wheels as back-up.

I don't believe William sells wheels anymore.

I bought the ones you see on his car in the ad when he was selling his
car. My car is still available for sale, perhaps its my car you are
referring to.

http://www.stup.net/delorean