Re:Flashing (turn signal) side lights (thought #1)

--- In dmcnews, Martin Gutkowski wrote:
> I'm surprised Jan hasn't come in on this...

I DID, but got two messages behind you;
since I'm on the Digest-mode I usually get a
small delay and reply later...
But I'm glad SOMEONE saw that this subject
came up at least 3 or 4 times before...
I just searched the archives to find my old message...

> It's SO easy:
[snip]
> This takes advantage of that and the fact that the
> relays/flashers ground their outputs when off.

Walt came up with this too a while back.
The fun thing is that even WITHOUT the grounding
this will work just fine. It's a bit hard and not appropriate
to explain it here, but if anyone is interested I can explain
off line in a private email...
It has to do with the difference in wattage and a lot of
bulbs being connected parralel to each other.

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000