[DML] Question Re: Taillight Mod

Options would include (without drilling exterior assembly:)

1) Slim LED assembly that attaches to side mirror assembly at
your prefered location with doublestock dable. Wire can then be
run into housing or along side of housing. LED's are super
bright yellow / orange. These run about $50+ Check EBAY.

2) LED Mirror signals. This involves removing factory mirror
glass and replacing with aftermarket mirror with LED's mounted
behind mirror. $75+ Check JC Whitney oe EBAY.

Jeremy

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, kayoong@xxxx wrote:
> Speaking of tail light modifications. Has anyone tried or has
giving any
> thoughts on installing side turning lights that can be mounted
on the front
> fender or under the mirrors without drilling or major
alterations? I believe