My DMC site has moved... for real this time.

My DMC site has moved... for real this time.

[The previous time that I announced the news on the DML about my site, a day later Angelfire "accidentally" deleted my pages. Afterwards, they apologized and told me it wouldn't happen again. So if it's ok with you guys, I would like to post this message one last time. Thanks.]

Just wanted to say that my website has been updated and also moved to the new address: http://www.deloreans.cjb.net/

The site is designed in 1024x768 resolution, so for all those who use 800x600 the site will not display correctly in various places, that is, until I have time to correct it.

It is on Angelfire, so when you get the pop-up ad, just minimize the pop-up window instead of closing it, so it won't come up every time you change the page.

Also, if your website is not listed in my Links section, e-mail me and I will be glad to post it up. Bring 'em on!! :-)

Thanks a lot guys -- Hope you like the site.

Grigor - Greg's DeLorean Site
http://www.deloreans.cjb.net/

P.S. Make sure you sign the guestbook!!!!!