Re: [DML] RE: Pacific Rim and John Lane ( Short )

Re: [DML] RE: Pacific Rim and John Lane ( Short )

***** Moderator's Note *****
Both sides have had their say, and there is obviously
a difference of opinion. Please take all further discussion
offline.

Mike G Moderator of the week
*****

Moderator, I would like to reply to Mr. Lanes message.
1st. If I have been a jerk to any one please email me and let me know. But I
don't believe I have and I alway's have tried to treat everyone fair. If you
will just listen to Mr. Lanes tone of voice coming back, you will understand
what I meant by not being able to instruct him on anything. He talked to my
builder and chewed him out and then the next day called back and was very
nice and understood the problem of hooking up only the brown / yellow wire.
Then we sent him another no charge and he did the same thing again. That was
when the customer let him have his way and he sold him another two wire that
he understood how to hook up.
2nd. As everyone knows that the Ducy alternator ( was a two wire ) and the
upgraded Motorola was a ( one wire. ) Both are replaced by a one wire
activated regulator by me at Special T Auto.com, and all the other De Lorean
dealers in the U.S.
#3. As I stated earlier, If the instructions were read to only use one wire,
the Brown/Yellow, The customer would not have had to buy a $350.00 90 amps
alternator.

To all that have bought my alternators that are so bad. Please let me know if
you have any trouble with them. I have only sold about 100 high amp
alternators with only about 3 problems and two of those were handling by the
carrier. I also build High amp junk alternators for Mustangs, Chevys,
Chryslers, Honds and others and all the junk works. Were also working on a
junk design for the Listor Motor sport cars in the Uk.130 amp, 8000 rpm's.
Have a nice Day.
John Hervey
The only Special T Auto.com. on the Internet

<< >>I also had a bad experience with Mr. Lane, He didn't read the
instructions
with the alternator I sold a person and he burned up two of them. He didn't
hook up the brown/yellow light wire and burned up two regulators. It seems
nobody could tell him anything. He may be good on engines, but on other
things I would
watch out.<< >>