Re: [DML] Darryl's AC fan mod

With a fanzilla installed, the cooling fans will always run with the
a/c on. Without a fanzilla, they cycle with the compressor. It is
actually impossible to do this mod and install a fanzilla because the
stock wiring is required. With Darryl's mod, each fan has it's own
relay; The fanzilla plugs into the original single cool fan relay
socket.

John Yeoman