Re: Trans fluid.

Okay, this is going back to this past spring when I changed my transmission
fluid. You sound like you are having the same trouble I had. I couldn't get
the plug off either. I believe the problem was that I let the transmission
cool and it ceased on the plug. So, I had to heat it up with a propane torch
and wrench it off with Vise Grips. I think if you drive it around a while
and then take it off you shouldn't have as much trouble.

Also, buy the oil that comes in the squeeze bottle. It's an awkward position
and it's hard to get the fluid in there. The squeeze bottle will make it an
simpler job. I had to siphon mine in and it took forever because the oil is
so thick. To make matters worse, the day stretched into night and the oil
cooled off and had to be heated on the stove to make it viscous enough to be
siphoned!