courtesy light problem solved/Masters Tennis Tournament

courtesy light problem solved/Masters Tennis Tournament

About a week ago I posted about the courtesy light problem I was having but
failed to mention the circumstances. In Memphis all of my lights worked
(door lights and the dome lights front and back) When I went to get my car
after the dinner Saturday night I flipped the kill switch and had no door
lights. Oh well I blew a fuse I thought.
I tried the dome lights and they worked. Well nix the fuse theory.

Last week the dome lights went out but I still felt I had a door light
problem even if it was just a fuse so I posted.

Matt responded just change the fuse. Well the fuse was toast and I did
replace it but still no door lights.

I have no need to disconnect the door lights since I have a kill switch but
something told me to do it anyway.

Sure enough someone at Graceland must have disocnnected my lights to save the
battery. I never drove my car that morning. Others pulled it in and parked
it and opened it up so at least someone was trying to keep me from having
starting problems. The person that parked my car would never have known I
had a kill switch and some quick thinking DeLorean owner saw my lights on
and decided to save my battery.

So here's a thanks to whomever disconnected it. The investigation into the
problem was interesting. I even reconnected my buzzer. That may get undone
again.

I have been attending the Masters Series Tennis Tournament in Cincinnati this
week. Even made it on TV last week for the Seniors.

My DeLorean has been my means of transportation to and from the show so I
have driven my car everyday for about a week now and each time I drive into
the place the car gets a lot of looks and fingers being pointed at it.

While there are tons of Mercedes (They Sponsor the event) the DeLorean gets a
lot of people swarming to it especially when the doors open.

One girl in the parking lot wouldn't let us go the one night she just looked
the car over and over. (who said its not a Chick magnet) tons of guys also
and lots of BTTF humor. Anyway we are enjoying the car as much as the
tournament.

Just passed 6,500 miles

Ken