How much HP will the tranny, cluch, and chassis take??

How much HP will the tranny, cluch, and chassis take??

Hello all, I am planning on building my stock motor for high performance. I am curious as to if any of you know what kind of Horsepower and torque the tranny will take, I once heard 275. I am not the pop the clutch at 5,000rpm kind of guy and am very smooth driver so is 300 too much what about 350, and 400? Also, I know I can get a centerforce clutch, what kind of power will that take before it starts to slip? Are there any other clutches you know of. And one last thing, will the chassis be able to cope with this. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@xxxx