Re: [DML] Re: Question about steel bottle

I'd just keep an eye on my fans and make sure they work :-) I use the fan-fail light to tell me they're running, and my temp guage works too.

Martin

jeremys_im wrote:

this raises the question if you dont install the self-bleeder AND replace with the steel bottle AND the coolient boils what other problems are you opening up. Since the plastic bottle would break under these circumstances and the steel wont might this open up more expensive reapirs elsewhere in the system? Could this be a reason that cars in the $100,000 range still use plastic bottles as a means of protecting more sensitive components?

Jeremy