Re: [DML] Re: left fender - another version

Re: [DML] Re: left fender - another version

I was talking with a good-friend's-sister's-husband who is in the A/C
business, and knows next-to-nothing about the Delorean. When I mentioned
there were only a few parts that are no longer available, his first and
immediate comment was "let me guess - the left front fender". I asked
how he knew that.. and he explained that it's the same for many (most?)
older/collectible cars - the left front fenders are the most likely damaged
in an accident (moreso than the right FF), and therefore there are less
available due to natural replacement demand. I have no way of verifying if
this is true or not, but certainly sounds feasible.

-Hank