Brakes from Rimmer bros site

I emailed the company that sells the brakes systems for the TR7 car
to see if they could indeed fit onto a Delorean (vented front rotors
with 4 piston calipes) and I recieved a reply:

Dear Mr Rubano,

I very much doubt that the TR7 or TR8 parts are interchangable with
the delorean units. Without a delorean in our workshop to compare
with, may I suggest we will be unable to ascertain the
interchangability of the break components.

Apologies.

Regards,

Mike Collins.
A.M.I.M.I
Warranty Manager.

So is there anyone in that area with a Delorean that can pop by and
have them look at it's setup? I would do this myself but I'm in the
US.

Steve