Re: [DML] Walt quitting

In a message dated 7/29/02 10:25:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
malevy@xxxx writes:

<< Nick- You post about finding information about you family in Germany does
not belong on the DML. I applaud the moderator who bounced it when you first
posted it. Looks like you got it though anyway in the long run! Even if
someone else on the DML is interested in this topic, it is clearly NOT
DeLorean. >>

Marc,

You obviously didn't read my post good enough. I clearly said that
someone else posted about asking questions about THEIR family and it DID get
in. So I wouldn't applaud the moderator just yet, because he DID in fact let
that little post go through to the entire DML. As you can see my last name
is Pitello, not Schafer. That is an Italian name, NOT German. And just to
make this De Lorean enough...anyone have a grey binnacle in good shape they
need to sell? Mine is cracked and I wanted to check the list first before I
got one from a vendor. Thanks!

Later,
Nick Pitello (aay ohh fugotaboutit)
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>