Atempting to make a DMC fly without a hover conversion.

Atempting to make a DMC fly without a hover conversion.

I dont know about much of the things that are coroding this DML, but
I have to say its quite untasteful at best. I do agree that people
are suppose to have their say, after all most of us are from
America. But I agree with a couple of people from both sides. Dont
take rejection of one or several of your posts as the end of the
world, or give cause to destory your car. Although it may seem a bit
unrational to the person who created the post, but for some reason
the moderator rejected it. Heck, if I was moderator, I wouldnt let
the "LAST POST" enter either, as he/she will be gone from the list.
However, if I made a last post, I would have loved to see it while
reading up the last couple of DML emails.
I also understand these people who want to quit. They feel
that unlisted emails and bad advice given by some of us over various
topics. Thats Life people. This list is moderated to keep out the
skum and make the water as fresh as it can, but even vital vitamins
and minerals dont make it through the Britta Water filter. Take a
few weeks off, and when your DeLorean breaks down again, come back to
the list and we will do the best we can to help you out. The only
thing the nutral people of this list asks is to try not to critize
the list, as we all cant be bad.
I hope we move on. I must mention that I am currently in the
market for buying a DeLorean, if you want to sell it to me just to
divert the distruction of the car I would be willing to fix the
gremlings. If not, send me a video tape of trying to make DMC fly
without a hover conversion. I'm sure it will be both quite
entertaining and adventful.

Thomas Porter