Why not feels like everyone else has? My 2 Cents TOO!!!

Why not feels like everyone else has? My 2 Cents TOO!!!

Don't want offend anyone, but today there hasn't been the first real tech question..... Just a load of crap. Please tell me that this crap is deleted afterwards and is not in the archives. So what if someone leaves the DML. I joined for insight into what is now a dream come true after 15 years of searching for the right car, at the right time, and at the right amount. Maybe we can get past this "I Quit" cycle and get on with other things. Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents.

Chris
vin#01882