Re: [DML] (issues)

In a message dated 7/26/2002 6:09:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, mike@xxxx
writes:

> 4) Last but certainly not least: Ken, you are the one with the
> testicular fortitude to run this and I salute you for that.
(private e-mail indicated he was thinking it was me)

I am sorry but I cannot take credit for the DML. I may have the fortitude to
run the DeLorean CAr Show but with running the DeLorean Car Show and my work
schedule I have no available time to do the job that the DML monitors do. I
do enjoy reading the articles and they have been an awesome aid to the car
show.

Hope that clears it up because I have had a few e-mails asking me questions
on the DML and I have no Idea how to answer them.

See ya all in Pigeon Forge 2004
Deloreancarshow.com

Ken