Re: [DML] Towing/Car Transporter

I transported my Delorean from where I purchased it to my home (only about 50
miles) with my brothers '93 Ford Explorer that has over 200,000 miles on it.
Not to mention the ball was just attached to the bumper, not a tow hitch and
I had no problems. I am not saying that you should not worry but I just
thought I would share my story.

Adam
JVC220@xxxx