REAR MAIN OIL SEAL REPLACEMENT

This week I've had to remove the gearbox to replace a worn clutch. Sadly, this is the third time the clutch has been replaced in three years at great expense to the hip pocket. Beats me why it keeps wearing-out especially as I don't drive the car regularly. I notice that the rear main oil seal is leaking and obviously now is the time to replace it. Would appreciate if anyone tell me the Volvo part number for this seal. Thank you in anticipation. Lance (Australia)