Re: Driver Door lights

There is another possibility. The wires for the door buzzer and the
courtesy lights might be mixed up and connected onto the same door
switch. At the driver's door make sure that the wires which are tied
together (2 per) are only going to one switch each. Better yet just
remove ALL of the wires on both switches (and on the switch on the
passenger door too) and see if the problem goes away.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757