RE: [DML] Stereo suggestions

If you want to install something in the stock dash location, there are not many units to choose from. Kenwood had a unit that could control a CD changer, but the design is an older one. The stereo companies simply don't make the shaft style radios any more.

If your going to drive the car, I suggest just cutting the radio bracket (or replacing it with a custom one for your LCD screen).

<SNIP>
> So if anyone out there has an updated system, please send me your
> pic and suggestions. While I will retain the old system for resale
> (though I dont plan to sell), I am looking for a new system that
> wont require any cosmetic changes to the Delorean.
<SNIP>