torsion bar adjustment tools

Speaking of all this stuff to do with doors, does anyone have a set of plans
or measurements to make one of those wood block adjustment fixtures like
what Rob Grady used at the Memphis show? For the cost of one broken back
window that fixture would be worth the trouble to make. Days before the
show I had to take my door off to fix it. Without the fixture, re-torquing
the bar was a 3 person job and we still nearly broke the back window. The
guy holding the torsion thought that "up" meant to allow the torsion bar to
rotate counter-clockwise. But instead I needed the back of the bar to move
up.

Walt Tampa, FL