Re: [DML] Stranded in my Driveway Again...

Re: [DML] Stranded in my Driveway Again...

Hi,

I have seen this problem in the D's cousin (impulse turbo). Mine was a
ground problem.
Negative and positive cables were replaced... I also checked all places that
it grounded to body.,

Are you getting any power at all with your own battey? Just not start?
Anna Noe
Isuzuweb 6610

Dreaming of the future D someday.
:)

Don't just dream the dream, live the dream, and drive Stainless!
DeLorean DMC-12...