Re: [DML] Stranded in my Driveway Again...

Re: [DML] Stranded in my Driveway Again...

Sean, It's called starter draging. The starter and solenoid is most likley
wore out and when they get this way it will almost drain the battery when
trying to start.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/starters.shtml

<< Having quite the problem with my D lately. It's a
huge non-start problem. She only starts when she's
jumped. The battery isn't dead, in fact it's brand
new. Then the problem is, there's very little juice
when she's started, so the fuel pump kicks in and out.
Is this a ground problem or what? Where do I start
searching?! Please help!

-Sean Mulligan
vin #10054