My Delorean For Sale

Hey guys,

Due to financial straights, im forced to sell my D. Its an 82 Manual
with grey interior, exterior is in great shape except 2 minor dings
on the left quarter panel, and the facias need to be resprayed.
Interior is ok, dash and binacle have cracks but has dash cover, non
stock cd player, leather on seats are bad, so i've put on seat
covers, I have nice speakers with a nice amp in it so it cranks out
some sound. 55k miles, no damage to the frame that I am aware of,
alignment is good, new brakes, tires, new clutch, new master
cylinder for brake and clutch, same thing? New water pump, have all
work receipts, comes with Service Parts Manual, Craig Stereo
warrenty, Advertisement brochure, Service Panphlet, etc.. Its in
Arizona, have lots of pics so I can either email them to you or I
can post em, if any of you wanna stop by to check it out, or if you
want someone from the az d club to come check it out for you, thats
fine. I paid 15k for this car, and will sell for much much less.
I'll take any reasonable offer at this point.

Thanks,

Mike