I'm selling my Delorean

I am buying my first home and will be selling my Delorean. Its a
1983 5-speed. 48K original miles. Gray interior. Body is in
excellent condition (8.5 out of 10). Headers and carpet are in near
perfect condition. JVC CD player installed. Just passed NJ inspection
(not an easy task for any car). The Angle drive just snapped and wil
need to be replaced. Seats are ini great condition, no cracks in
leather, may want to re-dye. The dash is in great shape, however the
binnacle around the speedometer cluster has some cracking and can
easily be replaced. Right window has usual Delorean window problem.
Just noticed some noise from the left manifold and have been told
that it is a manifold exahust leak (cheap part, but labor can cost a
bit). Original glove box cover signed by John D. Himself. I have
replaced it with a new cover, but buyer gets both. All manuals and
car cover comes with the car. I am asking 19,500. I have plenty of
photos that I can e-mail upon request. Please e-mail me at
granger9@xxxx with any questions or for photos. The car is
located in Northern NJ (about 35 minutes outside New York City). No
accidents/clean title.
Thanks
Chris