event at DC American LeMans race Sat. 7/20 PLEASE R. S. V. P.

event at DC American LeMans race Sat. 7/20 PLEASE R. S. V. P.

Subj: Maryland NSX event at DC American LeMans race Sat. 7/20 PLEASE R.
S. V. P.

DeLorean Owners are invited to this event. The Lotus and other exotic clubs
will be attending...it would be wonderful to have some DMC owners attend.
Please let me know if you are planning to bring your DMC or other exotic.

Peter Cunningham will be racing his NSX in the GT Race at 5pm on Saturday,
July 20 as part of the American Le Mans race weekend in Washington, DC. If
you've been under a rock and haven't heard, there is a new racetrack (road
course) adjacent to RFK Stadium in DC. The entire Fri.-Sunday weekend will
be filled with racing.

Peter Cunningham should be able to meet with a group of NSX owners for lunch
and a brief talk about his car. This will be a great chance to meet a
successful driver and cheer on the NSX in the afternoon race. We'd like to
get a head count of those interested in attending. You will need minimum of
a General Admission and a Pit/Paddock Pass (total $35.00) to attend the
lunch. Ticket info is available at
http://www.nationalgrandprix.com/Html/Home/IndexNoFlash.php

Please email Pete Mills at SMills947@xxxx to let us know if you're
interested in attending a lunch on Saturday. We are working on possible
sponsorship of the lunch by a local Acura dealer.

Have a great Fourth of July weekend.

Sincerely,

Mike