Re: Windshield Replacement

Gleb,

The only drawback about the aftermarket windshields is that it has a
Golden tint,(it can only be seen in bright sunlight) and the fact
that it does not have the DMC logo/part number stamped on it,otherwise
they are a great windshield.
Also I remember reading about the warehoused factory windshields(the
ones after the factory closed)having a big problem with delamation,on
the edges of the windshields.this was back when Consolidated
International owned them in their warehouse.Don't know if DMC of
Texas sorted them out.(the good and the bad ones)But either way I am
100% sure you will get a good windshield.(OEM or aftermarket) As I
bought Two aftermarket windshields for Deloreans and both were VERY
well made,with no distortions or waviness looking thru the windshield.

Claude
00570