Re: [DML] Fw: DeLorean scam on the loose.... beware.

Re: [DML] Fw: DeLorean scam on the loose.... beware.

An additional tip on protecting yourself anytime
you're selling a vehicle:

I always make up my two bill(s) of sale (one for me
one for the buyer) on the computer and under the lines
for Seller Signature and Buyer Signature, I add lines
for Seller Drivers License Number and Buyer Drivers
License Number. I fill out my form and he fills out
his. By having these lines already on the form, you
don't have to feel uncomfortable asking to for proof
of identification. I'm no car dealer, but I've used
this form about half a dozen times and have never had
anyone hesitate to hand over their license info. Even
this is no guarantee that a true scam artist might not
have false id, but it's some protection.

=====
Steve

VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean