Re: [DML] Fw: DeLorean scam on the loose.... beware.

Re: [DML] Fw: DeLorean scam on the loose.... beware.

i have seen this seller selling deloreans on ebay before. he was trying to sell a delorean from wisconsin. the original owner had tried to sell it on ebay weeks before with no luck because it had needed the cylinder heads replaced and he wanted too much money for the car. Sean Corbett put an ad on ebay trying to sell the car as needing little engine work and asking for even more money.

good luck on catching him
mark