VIN 5386 makes her voyage home

Hey Everyone,

My name is Todd Koehler, I havent posted anything lately but just
wanted to say that my DeLorean VIN#5386 was delivered as of saturday
(june30th) By Fred Geerdink. I am buying her from Rich Weissensel. I
will be setting up a little web site dedicated to her restoration.
5386 is a project D. I'm very excited to finally have her here and
start doing some basic inspections and cleaning. I will post some pics
when Fred sends me them. We have pics of her coming off the trailer
and her in transport. I'll keep everyone posted as to her progress.
Once Again Thank you ever so much Rich! Your the best! You made my
dream come true. And To Fred who braved the Pennsylvania mountains to
bring my life long dream home to me. Everyone on the group is very
informative and helpfull and if it wasnt for the DMCNews I would never
of founf my dimond in the rough. Thank you everyone!!!

Todd Koehler
Vin# 5386