Re: Braided cluth lines... and their loving replacement

Re: Braided cluth lines... and their loving replacement

The easiest way is to leave the old plastic one right where it is
(you can clip the ends of it to shorten it and hide it better) and
run the new braided one along the edge where the chassis and body
meet. Use zip ties to lock it in place. I would blow out the old
plastic line just to make sure all the fluid is out and it's clean.
Otherwise it will just drip out onto the chassis and casue a bigger
problem (peeling the epoxy coating).

Steve