Re: Braided cluth lines... and their loving replacement

Re: Braided cluth lines... and their loving replacement

The new ones are cut long enough to do just that, they are routed
along the bottom of the frame. Tie wrap the new line to the A/C hose
that runs along the bottom of the frame.

I usually cut (with wire cutters) the old line at one end and just
yank it out. No harm in leaving it there, I'm just adverse to parts
that don't do anything. The original line is run higher up on the
frame.

Dave Swingle