Eastern Connecticut Car Show.

Running July 19-21. THe Annual Eastern CT Antique and custom car show
usually draws hundreds of cars of all makes and models, and thousands
of people. Last year the was a grand total of ZERO Deloreans! Lets
try to do something about it folks! We need to show these people that
the DMC-12 is a real car! So anyone and everyone from the New England
Area is welcome, naye, ASKED to come and show off your Delorean.

The big day is normally Saturday. (July 20) There is also a Classic
Auto Auction. So if you want to buy or sell a classic vehicle, this
is the place to do it! More info will come with updates.

What: Annual Eastern CT Antique and Custom Auto Show
When: July 19-21
Where: Norwich Navigators Ball park (Yankees Minor league team)
Norwich, CT.

Who: Contact me for more info. Gr8old1(AT)aol.com
Why: Becuase my poor butt broke down on my way to Memphis!
ANd last year, NO Deloreans were present!

-Jeff Chabotte
Norwich, CT.
http://www.88-mph.com