Re: doorplay .. I also need help!

Hey, I am also looking for some info on the door. My passenger side
door sometimes locks itself from the inside, or rather the inside
door handle doesnt work sometimes. This is with the lock module
removed already..

Anyway I took my car in for an alignment and when they gave the car
back to me the passenger side window wont roll up all the way, it
seems to be of the track inside. I guess the guy locked himself in on
the passenger side and then somehow broke it by sticking his arm
through to get at the outer door handle...

Should I tell the garage what they did and make them pay for it? I
want to keep good relations with them since they are the only place
around me that is familiar with the car.. and they did do a great
alignment on it. I was thinking of doing it myself, since i want to
learn about the car, and fix my door handle problem at the same time.

All advice is appreciated!

Adam Price