update on 1982 for sale

its a 1982, (made in oct '81) ive updated/upgraded:

- the electrical
- battery
- fuses
- relays
- fan fix
- tankzilla
- have the tabby bolts (not installed, installed when an alignment is
done)
- brake pads and rotars are larger cross drilled
- DMC Houston lowering springs
- this week i put on the angle drive and new dust cover (for the
speedometer) **NOTE**the odometer is off by about 8-10k for a true 17-
19k miles
- tires have less than 10k
- interior is origional and almost flawlless
- has Alpine CD player and Boston Acustics speakers
- new hoses and belts
- facias are freshly painted (since last pictures)
- there are a few things needed to make it almost perfect, namely in
the gen. maint. dept. (tuneup, alignment, fluids need to be changed,
etc.)

things wrong:

- drivers window isnt working (tested the switch, it works)
- the front sway bar is a bit bent on one end, drives fine though
(cost = $125? DMC Houston and 30 min).
- "B-B" size pit in the lower drivers door ( I have no idea about it)
- needs new door seals in the next year or two
- need to touch up some of the trim pieces (a bit on the dull side,
not to bad for 20yrs though)
- runs a bit rough (needs a tuneup)

Thats all i can think of right now. I will have digital pics this
saturday of the entire car inside and out . . . and im in Baton
Rouge, La.