Was Where is the common electrical leak? Now Lock Module

Was Where is the common electrical leak? Now Lock Module

This part is very undercapacity and WILL fail causing the battery to
go dead, burn out the door lock solenoids and trap you in the car. The
only sensible thing to do is (If you won't upgrade it) disconnect it.
There are several options if you want the system to work from doing a
"plug and play" Lockzilla to changing some parts inside the lock
module. For many who are not adept at doing electrical work the
Lockzilla is the easiest and safest way to go. For the more
adventerous there have been many discussions on the DML as to what to
do. Each owner must decide what to do but consider this, In a resale
situation I think a Lockzilla is much better than something you
"invented" and would show the prospective buyer you took care of the
car and only did the best you could to it. Eventually the car will be
sold so remember we only "take care of" the cars for a little while.
The better you treat the car the higher the resale value.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757