Re: [DML] Rivnuts

I can't believe that there is not a suitable alternative to the rivnuts,
20 years later. We made stealth bombers in less than 100 years of
flying, why can't get a rivnut that doesn't swivel like my arm-chair?
(or do I have to wait another 80 years).

I replaced one of my rivnuts with a well-nut. it's made of a rubber
sleeve and a nut; and the sleeve expands to stay in the hole one you
start screwing in the screw. It seems to be working alright so far....

Jim 1537
lic# 3ROTOR

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.