Re: [DML] New DML member in Miami..wants to learn

Re: [DML] New DML member in Miami..wants to learn

JT, I think you have a good head on your shoulders, seeing that DeLorean ownership should probably wait a couple years. A lot of people at your age want one *now* even though it may not be the right time. You remind me a lot of myself; there were a few times I wanted one going through college, even tried to get my hands on one, but in the end I realized it would have to be a dream deferred. I think if you keep at it over a long period of time (I waited about 8 years, between high school and leaving college, to finally get a DeLorean) it shows that you truly do want one and will most likely KEEP one after buying it.

Good luck and at least you have one early advantage I did not have when I was dreaming DeLorean dreams in my late teens and early 20s--the DML!

Richard