New DML member in Miami..wants to learn

Hello all,
I am a new face to the DML...been reading these messages for a few weeks and
thought that I would give a 'hello'. Without going into my whole life story,
I am a 20 year old college student who has had the "dream" for many-a-years.
I have somehow resisted the urge to put a small down payment and make large
payments for the next five years with little salary to this point. I have
managed to stay grounded and have instead promised myself that the DeLorean
will be my fist car I purchase when I am out of college and begin my
career...since I am a Junior thats 1 year 11months 12days 11hours (I'm
joking)..about 2 years to go anyhow. And for those who are thinking that I
would be foolish to rely soley on a DeLorean when just starting out my
life...I'm not, I already have a 'paid for' Plymouth Laser that is good for
another few years (I hope!).

Anyway another purpose of writing this was to see if I could contact any
DeLorean owners in the South Florida / Miami area. I am very much interested
in learning as much as I can about the DeLorean, so I don't go into buying
one blindly (when I do buy one). I'd be interested in someone who wouldn't
mind showing a newbie the ins and outs of their own D. Perhaps someone who
is into restoration in the area could use some extra (free of course)
manpower? Just a thought.

I really enjoy reading the DML and am more determined to buy the car now that
I see the group that I would be joining. DeLorean owners are amazing, the
way some of you go out of your way to check out a car or just a piece that
may be for sale(on Ebay or elsewhere) for another DMLer that can't see it
firsthand. It is truly an elite group that I can't wait to be a part of.

Thats enough rambling for one night...
I can be reached personally at: JTDeLorean(at)aol.com

JT
Vin #: To Be Continued...