Re: Rattling Brake Pads (rear)

Jan,

I am in the process of installing my brake calipers (front and rear)
and when I was buying some parts from, including the anti-squeel
shims, I asked the same question about the rear ones. They don't
exist or at least Rob didn't carry them (he had the front shims
only). You could probably "modify" front shims to work on the rear
by trimming them and making the pin holes larger.

If the pins are worn out or the pin holes on the pads are worn
larger then they should be replaced.

Steve