Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2004.

In a message dated 6/22/2002 11:51:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Murray3307@xxxx writes:

> Which hotel in Pigeon Forge is the 2004 convention located?
>
> [Moderator Note: I'm approving this post because I assume others have t6he
> same question. According to www.deloreancarshow.com the 2004 hotel is
> called "Smoky Shadows" in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. It gives this phone
> number for reservations: 1-800-251-4444 - moderator Mike Substelny]

This is correct ask for the Delorean car show if the person does not appear
to know what to do ask for a supervisor. They are training their staff for
the show now and not everyone there is up to date yet.

The phone numbers on the Smoky (spelled S M O K Y ) Shadow web page can also
be used and the 800 number given out earlier is also good but as I said not
all the Hotel people are up to date on our event since we just signed the
contract last Wedensday. The number Mike mentioned above is your best bet.

Thanks

Ken